We welcome you to join the development of
Flutter™ Debugger. This document will help you through the process.
Before You Start
Please follow the coding style:
- Use soft-tabs with a two space indent.
- Fork flutter-debugger
- Clone the repository to your computer and install dependencies.
- Create a feature branch.
- Start hacking.
- Push the branch:
- Create a pull request and describe the change.
- Don’t modify version number in
- Your pull request will only get merged when tests passed. Don’t forget to run tests before submission.